Business Membership in Forest Park Conservancy
For many years, Forest Park Conservancy has relied on the support of Portland’s business community to carry out the important work of maintaining and protecting one of the largest forested urban parks in the United States. Our Business Member program is our way of welcoming and acknowledging companies interested in supporting FPC’s stewardship work in Portland’s Forest Park. You can become a business member today!
To see a listing of all our business supporters, please click here.
The following is information about our Business Membership program and its benefits. There are five Business Membership levels available to our business and corporate supporters:
- Member ($350+/year): this is an entry-level membership designed especially for small businesses.
- Investor ($1000+/year): the next level of commitment, for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Partner ($5,000+/year): a deeper level of commitment for businesses able to make a major contribution to our work.
- Conservator ($10,000+/year): for businesses able to make restoring and protecting Forest Park a high priority.
- Steward ($25,000+/year): for businesses who have the resources to help sustain the work of the conservancy at the highest levels.
As our way of thanking you and publicly acknowledging your support, we offer the following to our Business Members:
- Member: listing on our website and in social media; discounted FPC merchandise for all employees; one wall map of Forest Park suitable for framing; employee volunteer work party in Forest Park for up to 10 employees.
- Investor: above benefits plus multiple mentions in social media communications and volunteer party for up to 20 employees.
- Partner: above benefits plus one site sponsorship at a Day of Stewardship site, volunteer work party of up to 50 employees.
- Conservator: all above benefits plus brand identity on signage at both the fall and spring Day of Stewardship events; multiple social media mentions and cause-marketing opportunities.
- Steward: all above benefits plus spotlight article on our website and invitation to speak at FPC events.
To become a business member of the Conservancy, simply use our online form to make your gift. The Conservancy will also consider customizing a sponsorship package to meet your specific needs and specific goals.
Email our Development and Communications Director, Sheryl Sackman or call her at 503-223-5449, ext. 107.