Business Membership and Sponsorship Opportunities
Forest Park Conservancy counts on support from Portland’s business community to carry out the important work of maintaining and protecting one of the largest forested urban parks in the United States. Our Business Sponsorship program is our way of welcoming and acknowledging companies interested in supporting FPC’s stewardship work in Portland’s Forest Park. You can become a business member today!
To see a listing of all our business supporters, please click here.
Business sponsors provide critical resources to support Forest Park. For more information, contact Sheryl Sackman today.
- Member ($350+/year) Listing on our website; one wall map of Forest Park suitable for framing; employee volunteer work party in Forest Park for up to 10 employees.
- Investor ($1000+/year) All of the Member benefit plus: site sponsorship on Day of Stewardship or other large multi-site work party and volunteer party for up to 20 employees.
- Partner ($5,000+/year) All of the Investor benefits plus: Volunteer work party for up to 40 employees.
- Conservator ($10,000+/year) All of the Partner benefits plus: Presenting Sponsorship at one of our multi-site work parties
- Steward ($25,000+/year) All of the Conservator benefits plus: spotlight article on our website.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities include:
Three month Thursday work party sponsor ($2,500)
Sign up to sponsor each Thursday work party we host for three months. Benefits include logo and link on up to 12 events, verbal acknowledgement at each sponsored event, and an opportunity to speak at each event.
Sponsor the All Trails Challenge (multiple sponsorship levels available)
To become a business member of the Conservancy, simply use our online form to make your gift. The Forest Park Conservancy will also consider customizing a sponsorship package to meet your specific needs and specific goals.
Email our Development and Communications Director, Sheryl Sackman or call her at 503-223-5449, ext. 107.